LinkedIn is the #1 social media platform for B2B content distribution. That makes it a key platform to generate leads, build professional relationships, and drive leads.
But it’s not enough to use LinkedIn just to build an organic following. If you want to effectively expand your content's reach and get it in front of the right eyes, you should be using LinkedIn's Sponsored Content feature.
Even if you’ve used Sponsored Content before, you may not have mastered all of the steps it takes to make sure you’re getting the most ROI from your campaigns. Luckily, HubSpot teamed up with LinkedIn to bring you How to Run Successful LinkedIn Ads -- a two-week guide on running successful LinkedIn Sponsored Content campaigns.
More specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Build an organic audience on LinkedIn.
- Select the right pieces of content.
- Identify the best target audience.
- Build an effective editorial calendar.
- Implement conversion tracking to prove ROI.
- Develop an effective targeting and A/B testing strategy.
- Monitor, report on, and optimize your sponsored content campaigns over time.
Download your copy of How to Run Successful LinkedIn Ads here.
from HubSpot Marketing Blog http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-run-successful-linkedin-ads