Friday 23 June 2017

Which Fictional Boss Are You? [Flowchart]

fictional-boss-flowchart.png

I know I'm literally ten years late to this, but I just started watching Mad Men on Netflix. And guys -- newsflash -- it's a really good show

The old school ad strategies, the fun outfits, the drama -- I love it all. Except Don Draper's management style. That, in my humble opinion, could use a little work.

I know my stance might be colored by several generation gaps. I'm a millennial, and according to some reports, we need to be told we're smart and wonderful every two seconds or we turn to avocado toast dust -- but it seems to me that Draper could afford to encourage his team a little bit more. Or at the very least, not rely so heavily on cryptic one-liners and mysterious stares to drive the direction of major projects. 

I probably won't ever relate to Don Draper's unconventional leadership style on Mad Men, but there are plenty of other fictional bosses from TV and film to aspire to -- or avoid becoming. 

To help you discover your fictional boss alter ego, the folks at GetVoIP spun up this clever flowchart. So go ahead: Take a break from your morning grind, and answer the questions below to figure out which beloved (or notorious) fictional boss your leadership style most aligns with. It's still kind of work related, right?

which-fictional-boss-are-you-final.png

Which fictional boss did you get? Let us know in the comments!

Featured Image Credit: AMC 

landing-page-design-ebook



from HubSpot Marketing Blog https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/which-fictional-boss-are-you-flowchart

No comments:

Post a Comment