Choosing a school is a big decision that's grounded in education and research.
Controlling this discovery process that drives someone to select your school is no easy task. There's a wealth of information available on the internet, not to mention the mass of communications that prospective students and parents receive daily.
Email has been a game-changer in the admissions process, helping schools to further inform prospects by placing helpful information right in front of their eyes. That said, the amount of email being sent is on the rise, and it takes some serious skill to really wow readers nowadays.
So, how do you create an effective email marketing plan that boosts enrollment for your school?
We're excited to share a new complimentary ebook, Email Marketing For Schools, designed to help you exceed your admissions and enrollment goals. In it we'll share:
- How to grow your email list (the right way)
- Tips for segmenting your database of prospective students and parents
- A breakdown of which emails you should send throughout the enrollment journey
- Email design and copy best-practices
- An interactive checklist to ensure each and every send is your best one yet
- Examples of emails we love from both independent and higher education schools
- And more!
Like what you read? Let us know in the comments or feel free to share on Twitter.
from HubSpot Marketing Blog http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/email-marketing-for-schools-new-ebook